Our venue this year is once more the amazing Estrel Hotel in Berlin. It features a large amount of rooms, restaurants, and a lot of convention space to roam around it. The Estrel offers a welcoming, home away from home atmosphere all set up for Eurofurence.
The Estrel Hotel Berlin is the biggest convention center and hotel in Europe. Home to 1,125 comfortable rooms and luxury suites, the Estrel offers us all the convention space we need and then some. Arriving at the hotel you enter through the spacious lobby which makes you feel right at home. The lobby has plenty of space to lounge around, meet up with friends, have a drink or just enjoy all the fursuits passing by. The Estrel has everything you need located within the hotel and convention center so that you’ll never need to stray far from the action.
Directly connected to the hotel is the Estrel convention center. Are you worried EF will run out of space? Worry not! This convention center features a main hall that alone will host 6000 people comfortably. In addition to the main hall, the Estrel has 60 more convention rooms for a grand total of 15,000 m² convention space. Each convention room features all the latest techniques and climate control so it’ll be no problem to attend events in fursuit. As if all of this wasn’t enough space, the hotel also connects to the Estrel Festival Center which hosts daily live shows.
Estrel Hotel Berlin
Features and Services
- 1,125 rooms and suites
- 6 restaurants, 3 bars, and an outside garden with a snack pavilion
- Wellness center with sauna and a fitness center available 24h
- Inhotel ATM, laundry service and bicycle hire
- Safes available at front desk
- 27 m²
- Writing Desk
- Phone with answering machine
- SAT-TV and Pay-TV
- Free internet connection over WLAN and wired LAN
- Climate control and airconditioning
- Bathroom with shower or bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Cosmetic mirror
- Same as standard room, but 34 m²
- 49 m² to 54 m²
Same furniture as Deluxe room, but also includes:
- Combined living and sleeping area
- 57 m² to 85 m²
Same furnishings as Junior suite, but also includes:
- shower and bath tub
- separate living and sleeping area
About the Prices
- All prices here are only provided as a convenience service for your reference. We accept no liability in case of discrepancies to the rates listed in the actual hotel reservation confirmation.
- Prices are always per room, not per person
- Prices listed include sales tax, the Berlin city tax, and full breakfast
- Checkin any time after 15:00; checkout by noon
- The Estrel also features executive suites. If you wish to book a room of this type, please contact the Estrel directly.
- * Booking a room for three persons must be negotiated directly with the hotel, e.g. via phone or e-mail.
Please take note: the hotel does not wish for any electric appliances other than chargers (phone, tablet, toothbrush, laptop) to be plugged in and used in the hotel room.
Next to offering us all this space, the Estrel is also home to two restaurants offering a variety of food.
Enjoy a large selection of grilled specialties at the newly-opened Grill restaurant. Besides premium steaks, fish, burgers and a seasonal menu, you'll also find informed wine recommendations and a clean, ambient atmosphere.
The Grill is open every day, 18:00 – 23:00.
Join in on German hospitality and traditional German kitchen at the EstrelStube. Traditionally decorated, the EstrelStube gives you a taste of Germany. Located on a wooden terrace in the atrium, the Estrel-Stube offers several types of German dishes such as Spätzle noodles and Leberkäse.
The Estrel-Stube is open every day, 12:00 – 22:30.
Exterior Hotel Area
Near and around the Hotel
All of this not enough for you? Want to get away from all the furry action for a bit? There's plenty to do around the hotel!
A short 400 meter walk away there is a Netto supermarket and a number of restaurants. Just 2 kilometers away from the hotel, you'll be able to enjoy 89 hectares of forest at the "Plänterwald" if you just want to get away from it all. Of course, the concierge team at the Estrel is happy to provide tips on all the things to see and do in Berlin. If you wish to go sightseeing, they'll be the ones to tell you what to see and how to get there.